Saturday, April 28, 2012

We got.....

Beautiful picturesque peaceful place!


A fishing expedition!

We were so blessed to be invited to go fishing in someone's property on a recent Saturday. This was someone we knew for a while from eating at their restaurant. She has a grown son who is not married yet and I sense she longs for grandchildren. So, naturally, she has taken a liking to my children, specially since they are so social and talk to everyone.

We woke up at 6am and we were back home by 11am. We were very tired since we are not used to waking up so early but we were refreshed and so happy.

Below some of our discoveries and joys of the day.

On the way to our fishing hole.

Down to the dock armed with fishing poles.

Our first Bass of many.

a Water Lily not yet in bloom.

A canoe and grape vines.

A Beaver damn and a turtle trying to escape from the photographer.

A tree chewed by a Beaver.

A luffa sponge. Did you know they are from the gourd family?




It was truly a wonderful morning. My faith was strengthened as I felt this was an answer to prayer.

How has God answered to the desires of your heart lately?

Blessings,
Tereza

2 comments:

Chris said...

I really, really love reading your monthly learning logs. The kids and I spent quite some time looking over your list last night. They were so excited about the US history site with the missions. They went to sleep talking about going on the site first thing in the morning. I was also surprised at how much they liked that math site you mentioned, too. We sat together and did some word problems. Most kids dread doing those, but mine thought they were like a game!

Tereza Crump said...

Hi Chris,

I am glad you enjoy my learning log posts.

I began it to remind myself of what we are doing. But I am glad that we are sharing all this FREE information that is out there.

Homeschooling is so much fun!!