Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Spring Cleaning and another Vintage Baby Guest Book!!

Please note this is the last post of 3 posts in a row...so be sure to scroll down to see my other posts of today.

I have decided to close my Etsy shop. I would like to say that it will be temporarily but only God knows! I have decided to be obedient and stop fighting the authority over my life.

Anyway....I will be doing some Spring Cleaning and will be putting lots of Scrapbooking supplies for sale. If you would like to know when I list my lots on Ebay or when I re-open my Etsy shop please sign up for my newsletter or follow my blog. Also if you would like a custom order of any kind, feel free to use the link on the right side and email me.

I will even do some Give Aways of some of my tags, cards and other goodies. I will also put some set of cards and tags here for my lurkers and fans!! :) So, be sure to check back often!

Now for some eye candy!! just finished today another vintage baby shower guest book...so cute...it measures 6 x 8.5" and it has 30 pages to write in and chipboard covers. Enjoy!!!









3 comments:

Carla said...

This album is absolutely exquisite!! It's such an incredible inspiration, I could look at it forever!!

Erica said...

This is so beautiful!

Lynn Biermann said...

Such a beautiful album! YOur work always amazes me!!