Saturday, April 4, 2009

Serious Spring Cleaning

hi everyone,

I have re-opened my Etsy shop and listed EVERYTHING I have READY to ship and in stock at a very reduced price. I am seriously Spring Cleaning... the sale goes on until April 18th and when it is over whatever is left will be donated.

Somehow I just feel it's necessary to clean and purge. there are a lot of wonderful vintage cards, Parisian tags and even a scrapbook kit with some embellishments.

I have a load of scrapbook papers, embellishments, stamps and other things that I will list on Ebay after April 18th. I also have some Premade scrapbook pages that I will list.

So whatever it is that you fancy I think you will find something to treasure among my treasured creations. Be sure to check them out. :)

Also have you seen the new website for Cards for Heroes? It looks so great. They added so many features. That is another reason for my Spring Cleaning I want to have a clean slate to begin sending them some more cards by May.

Tomorrow is Sunday and I am so looking forward to church. :) I have been praying for little Stellan that Praise the Lord is seeing a turn around. Check out his Momma's blog.

God bless, :)

tereza

1 comment:

Graciete said...

Bom dia Tereza,
Spring Cleaning sounds good! Será que vamos ter mudanças no decorrer do ano? Li sobre a estória do Stellan e mais uma vez eu agradeço a Deus por tudo que Ele nos abençoou nesta vida. Thanks God for all the blessings in my life! Um ótimo dia abençoado para vc e sua família. Bjs, Graciete