Friday, April 24, 2009

Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly and Mother's Day Cards.

Hi everyone...

How are y'all doing? :)

I just loooooove Spring...I have been cleaning, donating things, renovating....God has told me "MAke room for the NEW". Isn't that awesome??!! So I am cleaning and making room for the new to come!!

Here are a few NEW cards I made last night..some are already in the shop, hopefully I will finish listing the rest tonight.







I also have some exciting custom orders to work on and I am soooo excited about them. Some altered albums, cards and more!! OOOH, I am having fun. How about you??!! LOL

Be blessed today, :)

Tereza

3 comments:

Graciete said...

Oi Tereza,
Todos os cartões estão lindos e bem caprichados. Bjs.

Marie Reed said...

The cards turned out just beautifully!

Hanne said...

These cards are so beautiful!
Hanne