Friday, October 17, 2008

Bridal Shower Party Favors Gift Tags

It's through my handmade items that I live and imagine the most amazing places and events... so I was dreaming of this wonderful Bridal Shower with soft colors, lots of pretty flowers and good eats. Pretty tables, ladies dressed in fancy dresses, little girls with braided hairs and not a care in this world. So I created these tags:





I wish I had all the time in this world to sit down and create all the things my mind envisions. But I don't have THAT much time to play. :) So I made these little tags just for fun. They are available for you in my Etsy shop.

Now, if you like any of the images above but it is not exactly what you need, email me. I would love to make something specially for you. For example, you like the Merci Beaucoup tags but you would like them blank to use as place cards or name tags... I would love to work with you and create that for you. :)

Have a beautiful day and don't forget to go sign up for my Give Away.

Now I am on to the next project: a Flower Girl Invitation card! :) Come back to see how that turns out. And, oh, another altered album coming soon!! :)

Tereza

1 comment:

Angel.Pearls said...

Hi there -what lovley blog I found! All nice tags and card I'd love to have them all! Best wishes and welcome to visit my little place..// Eva